- CSVs should be in UTF-8 format.
- Dates should be defined for the store’s local timezone.
- Use 1 or 0 in your CSV, if importing a Boolean value (true or false)
- Multiple values in a field get separated with commas.
- Wrapping values in quotes allows you to insert a comma.
- Prefix the id with
id:if referencing an existing product ID. No prefix is needed if referencing an SKU. For example:
- Custom meta is supported/imported but only plain text – no support for JSON or Serialized data.
- Taxonomy term hierarchy is denoted with
>, terms are separated with commas.
- Draft products are not exported, only published and privately published products.
- Images need to be pre-uploaded or available online to import to your store.
- External URLs are supported and imported into the Media Library if used.
- You can define the filename if the image already exists in the Media Library.