NESTICT SEO PACK (Search Engine Optimization)Store: AGTIC NETWORKS
SEO means Search Engine Optimization and is the process used to optimize a website’s technical configuration, content relevance and link popularity so its pages can become easily findable, more relevant and popular towards user search queries, and as a consequence, search engines rank them better.SKU: NIMKTPR2XAILKZL16193
Front Cover and Table of Contents
An engaging front cover can trigger the audience’s curiosity to read the contents. Therefore, give consideration to the following two things when designing the front cover:
- Make sure the cover can seize attention. The exterior of a company profile must be able to captivate the attention of the readers. But at the same time, it must be informational enough to proffer an overview of the company. You can use an attractive image to put on the cover or use a clean and minimalist layout design.
- Add company logo and tagline. Adding a company logo on the company profile cover is necessary, while the motto is voluntary. One thing you need to pay attention to is making sure the size of the company logo fits. Not too tiny or too huge.
While the table of contents must be added to the company profile to make it more comfortable for readers to find the information they are looking for. For example, sections about the company, products/services, contact information, and so on.
Don’t let the audience get puzzled in finding the information they want to comprehend because there is no table of contents.SKU: NIMKTPB5K75G2L881237
NESTICT SEO PACK (Search Engine Optimization)
SEO means Search Engine Optimization and is the process used to optimize a website’s technical configuration, content relevance and link popularity so its pages can become easily findable, more relevant and popular towards user search queries, and as a consequence, search engines rank them better.
KSh4,999.00 – KSh115,899.00Private Message
Defining Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Let’s start by asking an obvious question: what exactly is SEO? Well, SEO stands for ‘Search Engine Optimization’, which is the process of getting traffic from free, organic, editorial, or natural search results in search engines. It aims to improve your website’s position in search results pages. Remember, the higher the website is listed, the more people will see it.
- Good SEO involves many different activities, such as:
- Identifying relevant keywords with good search traffic potential
- Creating high-quality, useful content and optimizing it for search engines and for users
- Including relevant links from high-quality sites
- Measuring the results
These days, SEO is considered an essential marketing activity.
Differences between paid and organic search
From the outset, it’s important that you understand the differences between the organic, natural search synonymous with SEO and paid search. There are five key differences:
The first difference is that paid search results appear at the top of search engine results pages, and organic results appear beneath them.
Another key difference between paid and organic search is time. With paid search, you get near instant results, sometimes in minutes; whereas, with organic search, results take more time – often weeks, months, and even years. So you have to play the medium to long-term game with organic search.
When it comes to paying, well, as the name suggests, with paid search traffic is paid. You pay-per-click (PPC) on a cost-per-click (CPC) basis. What that means is, you pay a fee every time a user clicks on your ad. So instead of relying on organic traffic to your website, you buy traffic for your page by paying Google to show your ad when your visitor does a search for your keyword. For organic search, traffic is free, although it does require an investment of both resources and time.
In terms of the return on investment or ROI, it’s actually much easier to measure with paid search. That’s partly because Google provides more keyword data that you can capture in Google Analytics. However, with paid search, ROI can stagnate or decline over time. With organic search, ROI is a little bit harder to measure, but it often improves over time. Over the long term, organic search can offer a very good return on investment.
Share of traffic
When it comes to the share of traffic, roughly 20% to 30% of searchers click on paid results, and 70% to 80% of searchers click on SEO results. So the lion’s share of clicks are actually on the organic results.
SEARCH CONSOLE, SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMIZATION, FULL PACKAGE, NESTICT SEO ACCOUNT, GOOGLE ADS (SELF-HOSTED), GOOGLE ADS (NESTICT GOOGLE AD ACCOUNT)
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping is done all over the country. Shipping Cost is calculated depending on Region Zoning Outlined in Checkout page
If the goods are broken ONLy during shipping its refundable or exchanged. Read more on Policy.
For downloadable products refund is not ACCEPTED, hence be aware of the product you are buying before making order.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Cancellation is allowed within 3 hours of making an order. Remember to communicate when cancellation is done. Read more on Policy.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…
BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION- SOLE PROPRIETOR
The Company Registry requires that a name search be conducted and approved before the registration process of any local business. Business name reservations are done online through the e citizen portal.
The Business Name is the simplest business form under which one can operate a business. The Business Name is not a legal entity. It simply refers to a person who owns the business and is personally responsible for its debtsSKU: NIMKTPOPWJ18HNFX1114
BRS, CYBER, DOCUMENTATION
- What is incorporation?
Incorporation is the process by which a new or existing business registers as a company. A business cannot be registered as a company unless it has been incorporated and registered at the Companies Registry under the Companies Act, 2015.
- Who can incorporate a company?
One or more legal persons (which includes individuals, companies, government owned entities, non-profit organizations and other legal persons excluding an unincorporated Trust) can form a company by subscribing their names to a memorandum of association.
- Which types of companies are available?
There are five types of companies:
- Private company limited by shares: This type of company has share capital and the liability of each member is limited to the amount, if any, unpaid on their shares. A private company cannot offer its shares for sale to the general public and may not have more than fifty (50) members.
- Unlimited company: This type of company has no limit on the liability of its members.
- Public limited company: A public company has share capital and limits the liability of each member to the amount unpaid on their shares. It may offer its shares for sale to the general public and may be listed at the securities
- Company limited by guarantee: This type of company does not have share capital and its members are guarantors rather than shareholders. The liability of members is limited to the amount they agree to contribute to the company’s assets if it is liquidated.
- Foreign Companies: This type of a Company is a Branch of a Company registered outside of Kenya, that has established a place of business in Kenya (For more details, see PN/07 – Foreign Companies).